Nuts Website Terms
These terms and conditions relate specifically to your use of www.nuts.co.uk (the "Website"), published by IPC Media Limited ("IPC", "we" or "us"). These terms and conditions are in addition to the general user terms of IPC which also apply to your use of the Website and which incorporate IPC's Acceptable Use Policy and IPC's Forum Rules.
1. You agree that by posting personal images involving partial nudity on the Website, that you are over the age of 18. Use of, and membership in, the Website is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
a. all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
b. you will maintain the accuracy of such information;
c. you are 18 years of age or older; and
d. your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
2. We may cancel your Website account at anytime if for any reason we believe you have breached these requirements. Please choose carefully the information you post on the Website and that you provide to other users. Your profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and any photographs containing obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter (as set out at paragraph 5 below). Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Website members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and IPC assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
3. If you become aware of misuse of the Website services by any person, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the "Report Comment to moderator" link within the Website pages. IPC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time.
4. You agree that you shall not submit content that in the sole opinion of IPC:
a. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
b. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
c. contains violence, or subject matter involving or portraying anyone under 18, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
d. solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
e. provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
f. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
g. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
h. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming", or "spamming";
i. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
j. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
k. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Website users;
l. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
m. includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
n. attempts to impersonate another Website user or person.
5. IPC reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who in IPC's sole opinion is in breach of paragraph 5 of these terms, including without limitation, reporting you to the applicable law enforcement authorities.
Pricing: The prices of the various NUTS VIP subscriptions are set out on our sign-up pages. These prices may vary from time to time. IPC reserves the right to amend the prices and/or benefits of the NUTS VIP monthly subscription package on giving Users 30 days' notice of its intention to do so. Users shall be able to cancel their monthly subscription during this 30 day notice period.
Contract: IPC will process your NUTS VIP subscription following receipt of your payment details. The contract between IPC and you will only be formed once we grant you access to NUTS VIP and IPC has received payment in full from you. IPC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any orders it receives.
Renewal of monthly subscription: Monthly subscriptions will renew automatically at the end of each month until the subscription is cancelled in accordance with these terms.
Cancellation by User: You may cancel your subscription with immediate effect and receive a refund at any time prior to being granted access to NUTS VIP. Once granted access to NUTS VIP you shall only be able to cancel your subscription at the end of the current subscription period.
If you wish to cancel your subscription at the end of the current subscription period then you can do so at any time by clicking here.
Cancellation by IPC: We reserve the right to cancel your subscription at any time and without notice if you fail to pay the subscription fees or breach these Nuts Website Terms or the General User Terms of IPC. You will not receive a refund under these circumstances.
IPC may also terminate your subscription for any other reason on giving you 30 days' notice.
For more information about how to use Nuts VIP visit the Nuts VIP FAQ page. If you wish to cancel your subscription you can do so from your profile page (you must be signed into the site to view this page).
For more information about Nuts VIP, please contact us at email@example.com
Competition details form part of these terms and conditions. Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
The winners must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
The winners will be chosen from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrantdrawn at random.
Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be enteredinto over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. The Service Provider and contact details are specified within the promotional material.
Call of Duty Ghosts Onslaught: Play Lucy
Competition closes 23:00 on 30th January. Two winners will be notified by email. Each winner can nominate three friends to come to Shoreditch Butchery, London on 1st February. The winners and three guests will each be allocated £150 towards their travel and £150 their accommodation. All will receive a Call of Duty Ghosts season pass and copy of the game. Winners and guests will enter in a Call of Duty tournament with Lucy Collett. The winner of this tournament will win a flat screen tv and a Xbox One console.
Details of the tournament will be revealed on 1st February and the judges' decision is final.